Daily Archives: April 2, 2008

from the hospital-continued

Sorry for the delay; if you do not remember how this began, scroll down two posts!

Tuesday, Oct. 23, 2007

Well we made through the night! I was transferred out of Labor and Delivery to the high risk pregnancy floor. The problem is getting better, but not enough to go home. At this point the baby is fine. I have been given two steroid shots to speed the baby’s lung development. Our friend brought the girls by for a visit. It was so good to see them and difficult at the same time. Madi does not understand all of this, of course, and doesn’t want anything to do with me.

We are not sure what to do: Jason wants to stay at the hospital with me and be at home with our girls. Our family is over 600 miles away. We are praying for God to work out all these details.

To be continued…